1. He has a good singing voice, ie can sing well.他唱起歌来声音很好听。
2. Let us sing together.
3. Will you sing a song to us?你给我们唱支歌好吗？
4. Sing, choirs of angels, Sing in exultation.天使诗班歌唱，颂声喜乐洋洋。
5. I bet Dan will sing a different tune when he finds out what the salary is.我打赌当丹发现薪水是多少的时候，他就会改变态度了。
6. Sing, my angel, sing!
7. If I sing you a song would you sing along ？
8. I would like you to sing for me my favorite song.我想让你唱那首我最喜欢的歌给我听。
9. Gilded-leaf angels and silver saints sing of paradise.
10. My brother can't sing a note我的兄弟一点也不会唱。
11. We can sing chant.
12. I won't stop sing unless I sing this song well.
13. The choir will sing at two fifty.
14. It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit穿著泳衣时在公共场所唱歌是违法的。
15. You're never afraid to sing karaoke, even it sounds so bad!我知道我唱卡拉OK 唱得很难听，但是我也不怕。
16. Birds sing in the warm spring breeze and sing a song of melody.
17. People all stand around in a circle, join hands and sing loudly drunkenly!所有人站着，围成一个圆圈，手拉着手，放声歌唱(醉醺醺地唱！)
18. Please sing us a song.= Please sing a song for us.请为我们唱一首歌。
19. Parrots don't sing. Talk, maybe. But they sure as hell don't sing.
20. It was a privilege to hear her sing/hearing her sing.
21. Today we'll sing a song, Jingle Bells.
22. Heartbroken, aging, alone, I sing.
23. With consistent effort my vocal cords healed and I learned to sing again.在我的不懈努力下(以及无限的耐心！)，声带开始愈合，我也能够再次唱出来了。
24. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.要向他唱诗，歌颂，谈论他一切奇妙的作为。
25. I like to sing, although I don't sing well.
26. Salmons can sing in the street.鲑鱼可以在街上歌唱。
27. Do you sing bass or baritone?你唱男低音还是男中音?
28. Can you sing the alphabet song?
29. Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.你们应当弹琴称谢xxx，用十弦瑟歌颂他。
30. Sing sing, who fear?
31. Several times she showed up to her club or TV performances too drunk to sing a whole set.有好几次，她醉醺醺地出现在夜总会与电视表演现场，以至于无法唱完全场。
32. Her songs made you want to sing along and clap to the beat.她的歌曲让你想跟她一起唱、拍手打拍子。
33. Sunlight, gold shiny the rooster singsing.
34. Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.应当向他唱新歌，弹得巧妙，声音洪亮。
35. Lyric song or folk song. If the exercise of self-confidence to sing, I used to sing well, sing boldly sounded a lot now.
36. I will sing of the Mercies of the Lord!
37. I sing of chalk.
38. Charlie began to sing and dance in front of hundreds of people.查理开始在数百人面前又唱又跳。
39. Each day, morning assembly would start with the words, xxxWe will now sing our hymn.xxx每天早晨集合，总是有人会说：“现在，让我们唱圣歌！”
40. You know, I've never heard you sing. Would you sing for me?
1. You may not sing in the bathtub.
2. Now she might well sing: Ach!
3. She was a folk singer, and I tried to sing folk songs, so we had that in common.她是一个乡村歌手，我也会试着唱乡村歌曲，这是我们的共同点。
4. You should sing loudly.
5. I can sing a rainbow. sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow now.
6. Let's sing in three parts.
7. Lacking a pianist, I had to sing solo.没有人用钢琴伴奏,我只好独自歌唱。
8. Donna likes to sing popular songs.唐纳喜欢唱流行歌曲。
9. Sing me a song before I leave.你唱支歌吧，在我离去之前。
10. Those who wish to sing always find a song想唱者总能发现曲。
11. I'll sing you a lullaby.
12. She is often listened to to sing on TV.经常听她在电视上唱歌。
13. Will I sing hallelujah?
14. You yourself can sing fairly well but you don't like to sing in front of people.
15. Everyone is Beijing knows it.Come on! Sing with us!北京每个人都知道这首歌。来!跟我们一起唱!
16. Let's sing and clap hands.
17. You sing it for me.Here's the tonic.来唱给我听吧，现在是主音。
18. They started to sing softly.
19. When I first sing my ballad for you.当我第一次向你唱出我的歌谣。
20. When he was very small, he loved to sing while doing the farm work.在他很小的时候，他喜欢在做农活的时候唱歌。